Events and Volunteering Toolkit
Volunteer Now and Tourism Northern Ireland are providing a resource to help
event organisers involve volunteers in an effective and meaningful way and support the development of volunteering at national and international events across Northern Ireland.
This toolkit has been designed to support you to confidently involve volunteers in your event and get the best out of your volunteer team, promoting a two-way relationship. Through 10 useful tips, templates and case studies you will learn how to recruit, manage and motivate volunteers.
Download the toolkit here.
There are a range of sample documents to support this document:
- Volunteer Programme Overview (WPFG 2013)
- Volunteer Role Descriptions (Tall Ships 2015)
- Volunteers Risk Assessment (2017 Irish Open Meet and Greet)
- Volunteer Interview - Sample Questions
- Volunteer Roles - planning document
- Volunteer Handbook (Grand Fondo 2016)
- Code of Conduct
- Event Site Planning
- Volunteer Travel Form
- Millennium Volunteers 50 Hours Certificate