Need a helping hand getting your business online?
Throughout the course of the four-part series, industry experts will share their advice and easy-to-use tips on a variety of marketing topics, including:
- Social Media marketing – How can you turn your social efforts into new business?
- Understanding digital – How can you maximise your online presence?
- Branding – What is it? How can you create a brand for your business?
- Business Collaborations and Partnerships – How can you partner with other local businesses to pull in the profits?
A new video guide will be available each week on Tourism NI’s YouTube channel. Make sure you don’t miss out – subscribe now!
In partnership with Newry, Mourne and Down District Council and Southern Regional College.
Part 1: Content Marketing & Social Media Successes
Everyone’s online these days, but is your business making the most of it? In this video we’ll be exploring why we need to create engaging content in the first place, how we go about creating it and the importance of developing a content marketing strategy that will enable you to deliver relevant content to the right audience via the right digital channels.
For more information, download Tourism NI’s Online Marketing Toolkits, designed to help you get the most out of being online.
Part 2: Understanding Digital
Continuing the online theme, this episode of Tourism NI's Video Guide series will be looking at understanding digital; the range of online channels available, the customer journey to booking a short break and offering some tips to help you gain attention in a cluttered market.
Follow the links below for:
- Digital opportunities with Tourism Northern Ireland
- Digital opportunities with Tourism Ireland
- Tourism NI’s Online Marketing Toolkits, designed to help you get the most out of being online
Find out more:
- Beginner's Guide to Display Advertising
- PPC Basics Guide
- Google Adwords
- Importance of Responsive Web Design
- Claim your TripAdvisor Page
- Google Analytics
Part 3: Discovering Your Brand & Making It Work
In this episode of Tourism NI's video guide series, we'll be looking at all things branding, answering questions, like, what is a brand? How can I create a brand for my business? How can a brand help you attract customers?
Follow the links below for information on: