Laurel Villa Guest House
Rooms and bed-spaces sold in hotel, guesthouses, guest accommodation and B&Bs increased by 11%, which equates to over 1,000 additional bed-spaces sold per night compared to Jan-Apr 2016.
The record breaking occupancy and sales experienced by hotels during the first quarter of 2017 continued into April 2017, with 606,600 hotel rooms sold and average room occupancy reaching 64% during this period.
Guesthouses/Guest Accommodation/B&Bs delivered a very strong performance during Jan-Apr 2017, with rooms and bed-spaces sold up 16 and 18 percent respectively.
The self-catering sector annual unit occupancy for 2016 was 36%. There were 36,500 weeks sold during 2016, an increase of 12%.
Please click on the following links for more detailed information on:
- NI Accommodation Performance At a Glance April 2017
- NI Accommodation Performance At a Glance March 2017
- NI Accommodation Performance At a Glance February 2017
- NI Accommodation Performance At a Glance January 2017
- NI Accommodation Performance At a Glance Jan - Dec 2016