Laurel Villa Guest House
Rooms and bed-spaces sold in hotel, guesthouses, guest accommodation and B&Bs increased by 14% and 11% respectively (on Jan-Mar 2016), with over half a million rooms sold during the first quarter of 2017.
NI Hotels achieved record breaking sales during the first quarter of 2017, with average room occupancy reaching 62%.
2016 was a very strong year for Guesthouses/Guest Accommodation/B&Bs and the first quarter of 2017 shows continued growth with rooms and bed-spaces sold up 11 and 7 percentage points respectively.
The self-catering sector annual unit occupancy for 2015 was 36%, an increase of 3 percentage points when compared with 2014. There were 32,800 weeks sold during 2015, an increase of 4%.
Please click on the following links for more detailed information on:
- NI Accommodation Performance At a Glance March 2017
- NI Accommodation Performance At a Glance February 2017
- NI Accommodation Performance At a Glance January 2017
- NI Accommodation Performance Jan - Dec 2016 At a Glance
- Northern Ireland Hotel Performance Jan – Dec 2016
- Northern Ireland Guesthouse, Guest Accommodation and Bed & Breakfast Performance Jan – Dec 2016