Signature Project Reports
Encouragingly, combined, the five Signature Projects are delivering a wide spectrum of the elements of the Northern Ireland brand attributes through the experience (in particular historical, memorable, natural, unique, inspiring, genuine, engaging and authentic).
Visitor opinions also identified aspects that require further development across individual Signature Projects including; opportunities for on-site learning, range of indoor activities, availability of local crafts (Causeway and Mournes), quality of food and drink (Walled City and Titanic), outdoor activities and things to do with children (St Patrick/Christian Heritage).
- Signature Project Experience Summary Report
- Signature Project - Causeway Final Report
- Signature Project - The Mournes Experience Final Report
- Signature Project - St Patrick Final Report 2010
- Signature Project - Titanic Final Report
- Signature Project - Walled City of Derry Final Report 2010
- Giant's Causeway Visitor Experience Survey 2013
- Titanic Belfast Visitor Experience Survey 2013