Say Hello to Tourism NI’s Autumn 2016 Marketing Campaign
Published September 19, 2016
Tourism Northern Ireland’s Autumn marketing campaign goes live today, promoting the destination to key Republic of Ireland visitor audiences. The creative is based on the concept Say Hello to More in Northern Ireland –more things to do, more things to see and experience, altogether more for your short break. The main objective is to promote visitor numbers and associated spend from the ROI market.
The Campaign by Numbers;
• 7 uniquely Northern Ireland themes around which the campaign is focused
• 1 sixty second brand ad which 80% of the adult viewing population in the Republic of Ireland will see at least once equating to 2.689million adults and 50% of whom will see it at least 4 times
• 61 outdoor panels, resulting in 10million exposures with an average adult Opportunity to See of 12.4
• 23 press insertions focused on itinerary approach to short break – Say Hello to 48 hours of unforgettable moments, reaching 2.168million ROI Adults on a national basis
• €170,000 of estimated PR value in the ROI market
• 56 experiential offers from industry partners
• 26 applications to join our shopping centre promotions
• 42 industry partner applications for the Co-operative Marketing Fund
• £182k of Co-operative Marketing Funds pledged to support ROI marketing activity
• 1 amazing soundtrack created by local band Ports, from Derry-Londonderry, who will be releasing the track in the Republic of Ireland market to coincide with the campaign.
To view our 60 second TV advertisement - Say Hello to More in Northern Ireland, click here.
If you’d like to share the advert on social media, please use the hashtag #DiscoverNI
Posted by Tourism NI
Produced by Tourism NI