Local Council Support - 2nd November
Published November 2, 2020
We have updated our website to include details on the latest Council support across Northern Ireland.
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
Storify my Business – Marketing Programme
Following the success of its ‘Storify my Business’ pilot programme earlier this year, Mid and East Antrim (MEA) Borough Council is delighted to announce a new phase of the marketing programme for small local tourism and hospitality businesses. ‘Storify my Business’ gives participants from the tourism and hospitality sectors the essential knowledge, skills and insight to maximise their digital presence.
In addition to this, everyone taking part will also be supported in the creation of content for Discover NI and MEA Borough Council websites that highlights their experience to tourists both at home and abroad.
Further information can be found here.
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
Website Development Programme
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council invite businesses throughout the district to apply for the council’s Website Development Programme to support them in developing online presence and establish a competitive advantage to improve business and sales. The programme is open to existing businesses who either have limited or no digital presence and to help them set up/improve their website and/or launch or improve their e-commerce platform.
Successful participants can receive support in areas such as:
- Design and development of completely new 6 page Content Managed Website
- Update and optimisation of your existing website presence
- Set-up and Optimisation of e-commerce platform (up to 20 products and 6 web pages)
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 6th November 2020. If you have any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
The council's annual Enterprise Fund has opened for online applications for businesses trading less than two years and who have a business plan that is less than two years old.
The initial criteria for application are:
- All applicant businesses and social enterprises must be within the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area and actively trading commercially.
- All applicants must have completed the Business Start Programme within the last two years (available through Causeway Enterprise Agency and Roe Valley Enterprises) or have a business plan from other sources completed within the last two years.
- All applicants must have a bank (or other financial institution) account for the sole purpose of their business – i.e., separate from personal finances.
Applications close at noon on Friday 20th November 2020. For further information, email email@example.com
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
Enterprise Week 16-20 November 2020
Businesses in the borough are invited to sign up for a series of webinars hosted online from 16th to 20th November 2020 which offer opportunities for local companies and entrepreneurs to face the challenging economic climate with confidence and new skills.
Organised by Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council and sponsored by Fibrus Broadband, Enterprise Week will take a different format to previous years, due to the current Covid 19 restrictions, delivering daily inspirational virtual events.
For more information on these events, please visit their website.
Posted by Tourism NI
Produced by Tourism NI