Tourism NI Enters Next Phase of Marketing Campaign
Published August 17, 2020
Tourism Northern Ireland’s marketing campaign has had phenomenal success so far with results already far surpassing previous campaigns.
Marketing Campaign Phase 1 Results;
- We have supported 275 applications for our Co-operative Marketing Fund, investing in excess of £450k to support your marketing activities.
- 70% have seen our campaign creative on average 12 times across, radio, outdoor, press and online so far.
- Over £4.2 million positive PR coverage has been achieved to date including over 470 pieces of coverage in NI & ROI.
- Our social media channels have generated 390K engagements.
- Our golf campaign launched on 27 July to the domestic market ‘18 reasons to come, hundreds of reasons to stay’.
- We have relaunched our new website www.discovernorthernireland.com.
- We have promoted Eat Out to Help Out and We’re Good to Go across tv, outdoor, radio and press and online.
- We are engaging with all 11 Councils across NI to align all of our marketing efforts.
As we move into the next phase of our campaign, featuring tv, radio, outdoor, press and PR we will continue to feature businesses right across Northern Ireland, with our advertising campaign planned to reach 90% of the population across Ireland, who will see our campaign creative promoting Northern Ireland on average a further 16 times.
Feel free to get involved in our online social conversations and align your marketing content with these key themes:
- A small step to a Giant Adventure campaign activity.
- Support for ‘We’re Good to Go’ – feel free to share your video content and let us know how you are welcoming guests safely back.
- Eat Out to Help Out.
- Make sure your product listing on https://discovernorthernireland.com/offers/giant-offers is up to date. Why not also add a special offer?
Feel free to tag us or use our hashtags #discoverNI and/or #EmbraceAGiantSpirit.
- Twitter: @discoverNI
- Facebook: @discovernorthernireland
- Instagram: @discoverNI
Other ways to get involved
- If you have interesting stories or quirky facts about your tourism business or local area, share your stories. Use our hashtags #discoverNI and/or #EmbraceAGiantSpirit.
- If you are out and about, take great pictures, and share them online.
- Encourage your visitors to share their experience and video/photo content online.
Share your content with us!
If you have any other innovative ideas or content to help us maintain a warm and supportive dialogue with visitors about Northern Ireland, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Video content performs best and landscape format is preferable.
View some of our latest campaign digital creative examples;
Posted by Tourism NI
Produced by Tourism NI