Sorry this event has now finished.
All aboard! Digital DNA Tourism, in partnership with Tourism NI, is back for another year in a brand new venue with a stellar lineup of partners.
The event will be 'rolling in' to the Ulster Transport Museum on Monday 20 November for a 'first class' event that promises to get you 'on the right track' and give you the 'signal' to make the next step to improve your business/organisation with technology.
Puns about trains always make for decent one-liners... ok we'll stop!
Tourism NI is proud once again to support the Digital DNA Tourism Flagship event in 2017.
We are delighted to offer an exclusive 30% discount on the standard ticket price for tourism businesses. Simply enter discount code TNI30 when booking your place via the 'Register Here' link to the right.
Digital DNA Tourism is part of Digital DNA, a series of events aimed at inspiring Northern Ireland businesses to embrace digital technologies to fuel growth both locally and internationally. As digital technology evolves, the opportunity for businesses in this sector to grab a larger portion of the market is unprecedented.
In partnership with Tourism NI, Digital DNA Tourism is Northern Ireland’s only annual Hospitality, Travel & Leisure event focused on digital technology. The event helps businesses who operate in the tourism and hospitality sector to realise the opportunities and overcome the challenges in their industry with the help of digital technology.
Digital DNA Tourism demonstrates there’s major interest and desire from the Hospitality, Travel & Leisure sectors to learn more about digital technology. This ranges from social media marketing, video content, augmented reality to front/back end software and systems that improve efficiency.
The proposed schedule for the event is as follows:
- 8:30am: Registration
- 9:30am: John McGrillen – Chief Executive @ Tourism Northern Ireland
- 9:35am: Dave Vincent - Chief Digital Officer @ Tourism Northern Ireland
- 9:45am: Colin Mounstephen – Management Consultant @ Deloitte
- 10:15am: Mike Pennick – Market Manager Expedia
- 10:45am: Reaching a Wider Audience Online – Digital Garage by Google
- 11:30am: Break
- 12:00pm: How Virtual & Augmented Reality will change the Tourism Industry – Edgeways
- 12:00pm: The Future Belongs to Those Who Hear It Coming… - Right Revenue
- 12:00pm: Bringing NI to Life with Video Advertising – Loud Mouth Media
- 1:00pm: 1-2-1 Carriages – First Stop (Loud Mouth Media, Edgeways & Right Revenue are ready to answer your questions in their own dedicated carriage!)
- 1:00pm: Lunch
- 2:00pm: Digital Guest Services – How to Increase Revenue – Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- 2:00pm: How to Build a Successful Hospitality Brand – Kaizen Brand Evolution
- 2:00pm: Zimplify
- 3:00pm: 1-2-1 Carriages – Second Stop (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Kaizen Brand Evolution & Zimplify are ready to answer your questions in their own dedicated carriage!)
- 3:15pm: Damien Gallagher & Billy May – Founders @ Speed Motion
- 3:45pm: Catherine Bennett – Lead Travel Client Partner @ Twitter
- 4:15pm: Hospitality & Technology Panel Discussion (Michael Beare, Founder, Finn Lough & Petra Wosley, Group Marketing Director, The Beannchor Group)
For more information, please visit the Digital DNA website.