Sorry this event has now finished.
Don't miss the opportunity to sign up to Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council's free digital marketing training for tourism and recreation businesses in the Causeway Coast and Glens borough! Register for all or any of the courses to enhance your online marketing skills and make your business stand out.
Workshop 2: A Practical Guide to Twitter Marketing
Wednesday 14th March
11am - 3.30pm
Ballymoney Town Hall
- Practical use of social media to grow your business
- Identifying your ideal client
- How, what and when to post
- Where to find content
- How to create your own content
- Creating your own images/video using mobile devices and free software
- Building a content management system
- How to manage customer queries and complaints online
- Building your online presence through Twitter chats
- Walk-through of free tools to use
- How to schedule in advance
- Social media set up for the week in one hour
Maximum of 20 spaces per course. Light Lunch provided.
To book for one or more of these courses, contact Nuala McTaggart on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the name of the business and the workshop(s) you would like to attend. Book early to avoid disappointment!
For more information on the event please contact email@example.com.