Sorry this event has now finished.
Don't miss the opportunity to sign up to Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council's free digital marketing training for tourism and recreation businesses in the Causeway Coast and Glens borough! Register for all or any of the courses to enhance your online marketing skills and make your business stand out.
Workshop 3: How to Make the Most of your Website
Tuesday 20th March
11am - 3.30pm
Sheskburn House, Ballycastle
- How to optimise your website for search engines
- Finding relevant keywords for your industry/audience
- Creating regular content through blogging or video creation
- How to use your website to convert readers into clients through email marketing
- Growing a healthy email marketing database compliant with GDPR
- How to monitor your website using analytics
- How to integrate your website with booking engines
- Creating pay per click advertising
Maximum of 20 spaces per course. Light Lunch provided.
To book for one or more of these courses, contact Nuala McTaggart on email@example.com with your name, the name of the business and the workshop(s) you would like to attend. Book early to avoid disappointment!
For more information on the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.