Sorry this event has now finished.
Don't miss the opportunity to sign up to Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council's free digital marketing training for tourism and recreation businesses in the Causeway Coast and Glens borough! Register for all or any of the courses to enhance your online marketing skills and make your business stand out.
Workshop 4: Managing your Online Presence and Reputation
Tuesday 27th March
11am - 3.30pm
Flowerfield Arts Centre
- Which social media platform will work best for YOUR business?
- How to make connections and promote your business using Social Influencers
- Managing your online reputation - Trip Advisor session
- Why is understanding your metrics is the key to success, using social media to promote your business?
- What’s coming next? – Chatbots, AI, AR and VR!
Maximum of 20 spaces per course. Light Lunch provided.
To book for one or more of these courses, contact Nuala McTaggart on email@example.com with your name, the name of the business and the workshop(s) you would like to attend. Book early to avoid disappointment!
For more information on the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.