Sorry this event has now finished.
InterTradeIreland, the cross-border trade body, is hosting a major event in Belfast on 24 October 2017 aimed at helping businesses gear up for Brexit.
DATE: Tuesday 24 October 2017 VENUE: Titanic Centre, Belfast
TIME: 07:30—13.30 COST: FREE
All Facts. No Noise - Practical Help to Navigate Brexit
- Hosted by award winning journalist Mark Simpson
- Hear up-to-date insights from guest speakers Vincent Power, A&L Goodbody and Johnny Hanna, KPMG on how to plan for Brexit.
- Practical workshops on specific Brexit-related issues such as VAT, customs, tax and rules of origin led by KPMG, NI Chamber and Deloitte
- Tips on Managing your Supply Chain panel discussion with SME company experiences
- Plan, Act & Engage with InterTradeIreland Brexit Advisory Service
- Develop a Mindset for Success with keynote speaker David Meade
For more information on event programme, speakers and workshops and book your place visit www.intertradeireland.com/brexit-belfast-event/