Sorry this event has now finished.
The Republic of Ireland represents a significant tourism opportunity for Northern Ireland. An independent ROI Tourism Taskforce was set up back in 2015 to look at ways to stabilise performance and drive sustainable growth from this market.
The Taskforce has now launched a report and action plan for unlocking the full potential of the ROI Short Break Market and we will be sharing key insights from the report at this event
This event covered topics such as:
- The latest research & intelligence on this key market
- Who the customers from ROI are, the holiday-making segments & how these segments wish to experience and explore Northern Ireland.
- How local industry have already capitalised on this closest to home market to grow their business.
- Driving growth in your business by understanding a collaborative approach to increasing your marketing investment
Please note: This was a repeat workshop for those who were unable to attend the event that took place on Friday 19th January at the Clayton Hotel, Belfast.
- Date: Tuesday 13th March 2018
- Venue: Roe Park Resort, Limavady
- Time: 9:30am registration, concluding with lunch at 1pm
To download the presentations from the event, please see below: