Sorry this event has now finished.
Given the changing landscape of guiding on offer, Tourism NI commissioned TEAM Tourism Consulting to carry out a review of the Northern Ireland tour guiding industry.
The aim of the review was to gain an up-to-date understanding of the status of tour guiding, including supply and demand data.
The findings of the report have helped to inform options for the way forward in terms of Tourism NI’s strategic approach to supporting the guiding sector in Northern Ireland.
You are invited to join us on Tuesday 27th November as we present the findings from this report.
Aims and Objectives;
- To disseminate the findings and key recommendations of the research, including ‘Best Practice’ for tour guiding and the key role of the guide in the visitor experience.
- To clarify Tourism NI’s Strategic position on tour guiding going forward and present options for supporting tour guides.
- Presentation on the Tourism NI Quality & Standards Visitor Experience Scheme
Who should attend?
- Tour Guiding Sector
- Anyone with an interest in guiding
- Local authorities
- Vistor Information Centre staff
- Tourist Attractions
If you missed the event here is an overview of what happened.
Delivered in partnership with:
If you have any queries about this event, please contact the Tourism NI Industry Development Team directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9044 1541.
This event is part of the Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme 2018/19.
The Tourism Enterprise Development Programme has been developed to help you gain access to the training and resources your business needs to get to the next level, and aims to address the gaps and opportunities for growth as identified by you.