Sorry this event has now finished.
Don't miss the opportunity to sign up to Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council's free digital marketing training for tourism and recreation businesses in the Causeway Coast and Glens borough! Register for all or any of the courses to enhance your online marketing skills and make your business stand out.
Workshop 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
Tuesday 27th February
11am - 3.30pm
Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre
- Why do businesses need to be online?
- The importance of being mobile-friendly
- How to administer online bookings through calling direct from social media
- How to register your business on Google
- How to manage Trip Advisor mentions, queries, testimonials, customer reviews etc.
- Use of video for online marketing
- How often should you update, how to use images and how to use online advertising
Maximum of 20 spaces per course. Light Lunch provided.
To book for one or more of these courses, contact Nuala McTaggart on email@example.com with your name, the name of the business and the workshop(s) you would like to attend. Book early to avoid disappointment!
For more information on the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.