Sorry this event has now finished.
Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council Tourism Team is offering tourism and hospitality businesses in the Borough the opportunity to take part in an online video training workshop which will help you create innovative content for your business.
This two week course led by Niamh MacAuley from Purple Dot Media focuses on training you to become a natural in front of the camera, and behind it! Creating engaging video content is what one of the outcomes of this course will be; we will also ensure you know when and where is the best time to post your content, what equipment or apps should you be using, and more. To ensure that you get the most from the training there will be a short homework which will be reviewed by Niamh and feedback provided.
This workshop explores movie making and learning how to apply professional film making skills to your own business marketing by using only your own smart phone. The workshop covers useful tips and practical filming techniques.
What you will know by the end:
- Knowledge of mojo equipment.
- Practical ways to film.
- Positioning, lighting and angles.
- Different kinds of video for social media.
- Free Editing websites.
- Free Mobile apps.
- Computer Editing programmes.
- Video editing websites.
Create a short video on who you are and what your business is/what your job role is and what you hope to gain from the course. This should be no longer than 1 minute.
Please forward your homework file by Monday 1 March at 12 noon to both:
If you have troubling forwarding the file please email Caoimhe and Niamh and they will suggest alternative methods to transfer the file,
- This course will be led online and a link will be provided once your space has been confirmed and in advance of the first session. To make the most of the training it is highly recommended to book for the two sessions.
- Spaces on this course are limited and open to tourism and hospitality businesses in the Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council area
- Each person must have access to a smart phone for practical demonstrations. This workshop is suitable for both android and iPhone.
- Please contact Joanne.McElmeel@armaghbanbridgecraigavon.gov.uk for further information and to book a place.
- The deadline to book a place is Friday 19 February at 4pm.