Sorry this event has now finished.
Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council Tourism Team is offering tourism and hospitality businesses in the Borough the opportunity to take part in an online video training workshop which will help you create innovative content for your business.
This two week course led by Niamh MacAuley from Purple Dot Media focuses on training you to become a natural in front of the camera, and behind it! Creating engaging video content is what one of the outcomes of this course will be; we will also ensure you know when and where is the best time to post your content, what equipment or apps should you be using, and more.
This webinar will ensure you learn how to improve your video confidence – gaining the confidence to begin filming yourself, setting up the ideal filming space, what equipment you need and more!
What you will know by the end:
- Angles & lighting.
- Equipment to enhance your presence on camera.
- Camera confidence.
- Video editing apps.
- This course will be led online and a link will be provided once your space has been confirmed and in advance of the first session. To make the most of the training it is highly recommended to book for the two sessions.
- Spaces on this course are limited and open to tourism and hospitality businesses in the Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council area
- Each person must have access to a smart phone for practical demonstrations. This workshop is suitable for both android and iPhone.
- Please contact Joanne.McElmeel@armaghbanbridgecraigavon.gov.uk for further information and to book a place.
- The deadline to book a place is Friday 19 February at 4pm.