Sorry this event has now finished.
This training is designed for anyone who will be exhibiting at a trade show in the future.
|Trainer||Customer Sense Training (Lynda Willis)|
|No. of People per Programme||Up to 15|
|Cost of course||Free|
Light lunch provided. Please advise if you
Purpose of course:
It will help to clarify your role and prepare for the event whilst practising your sales pitch in a safe environment, so that you can be more confident on the day of the show.
What the course covers:
- Getting to know your target audience
- Matching your products and services to your target audience
- The selling process – developing an elevator pitch, identifying the key communications skills and handling objections
- Preparing for the consumer show – understanding the purpose of having a trade stand, researching the event, using social media and competitions
- Creating a positive first impression– appearance, body language, conversation, mobile phone, knowledge and attitude
- Getting the stand itself right – literature, display boards, props and chairs
- Follow up to enquiries
- Evaluation of attendance
Eligibility for Courses
Training courses are only available to Mid and East Antrim Borough based tourism and hospitality businesses. A maximum of 2 participants will be permitted from any one business, unless courses are under subscribed. Familiarisation trips will be extended to tour guides and visitor information centre staff outside the area. Places will be given on a first come first served basis. Once available spaces have been filled, applicants will be placed on a reserve list.
If you wish to reserve a space or have any queries regarding these training courses, please contact:
Zoe Lindsay, Tourism Business Engagement Officer
Tel: 028 2826 2379
To book please complete the booking form and return by post or scan / photograph form and return by email with payment, if applicable.
Payment (if applicable)
All courses have been subsidised by Mid and East Antrim Borough Council. For chargeable courses, payment will be required in advance. This can be accepted in cash or by cheque made payable to Mid and East Antrim Borough Council.
Please send to:
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council (Larne Offices)
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council reserves the right to cancel courses at any time, if there are insufficient participant numbers. In the event of participant cancellation, less than one week before the start of a course or failure to attend a course, no refund will be given unless the cancelled place can be filled from a reserve list of businesses. Substitutions may be made from within.