Sorry this event has now finished.
There is a great line-up of speakers for 2019. From top chef, Theo Randall and TV commentator, Chris Bavin to Cornell professor, Rob Kwortnik and economist, Neil Gibson. There's also Sarah Duignan on forecasting, Ian Taylor on hotels, Paula Ellis on recruitment and Pól Ó Congaile on great food experiences.
8.30 | Free
- Start the day the relaxing way. Beat the traffic, breakfast for free and explore the exhibition
Food for Thought
10.00 | £35
- New trends, the ingredients for success and ideas for sustainability and business growth.
Taste the Island Buffet Lunch
12.45 | £15
- Something a bit different from the Crowne Plaza kitchen for Tuesday’s casual lunch, celebrating Taste the Island.
Recruit and Retain Masterclass
14.00 | £35
- Top tips on the challenge of people, skills and delivering a great customer experience.
Meet and Mingle
17.00 | Free
- The wind-down to day one includes a glass of wine and a networking opportunity.
For more information and to register for this event, click here.