Sorry this event has now finished.
Delivered by Cleaver Fulton Rankin
This webinar was delivered as part of Tourism NI's Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme by Michael Black, Head of the Employment & Business Immigration team at Cleaver Fulton Rankin Solicitors. Michael spoke about Furlough leave under the temporary Job Retention Scheme, how it works and what Tourism sector businesses need to do when furloughing.
The webinar is designed for employers who have furloughed workers, or who are planning to furlough workers within their organisation. The webinar will included:
- An overview of the Job Retention Scheme
- Who can claim and what can be claimed, and what is excluded
- Maternity leave considerations
- National Minimum Wage considerations
- Impacts on holiday entitlement / leave
- Selecting employees for Furlough and. gaining agreement
- Shielding and furlough
This session was open to any businesses within the NI tourism and hospitality industry.
If you missed it you can view our Job Retention Scheme for Tourism Businesses Webinar below.
We are continually working to develop and improve our Tourism Enterprise Developent (TED) Programme. If you have a moment we would ask that you please complete a short evaluation after viewing this webinar session - please click here to provide your feedback.