Sorry this event has now finished.
The Tourism Northern Ireland Great Days Out Fair for Group Organisers is a group tourism project designed to showcase a variety of days out experiences for group visits in Northern Ireland.
The recruitment of group organisers from NI and ROI is currently underway and is organised in conjunction with key national associations with significant membership bases. This event offers an opportunity for the NI tourism industry to meet potential clients who can deliver business growth though group day trips.
Who Should Attend?
- Any visitor attraction/activity that can deliver or facilitate group day visits in Northern Ireland and is interested in growing their business
- We also encourage exhibitors to bring their stands to life where possible - for example, craft demonstrations, sampling, music and video to enhance the visitor experience on the day.
Cost: £100 plus VAT
Registration and Payment Deadline: Friday 10th February 2017
The booking fee includes:
- One exhibition space (including 1 x table & 2 x chairs)
- Refreshments for two people during the event
- Space for large pop-up stand or up to three small pull up style banners
Please note that there are a limited number of exhibition stands and places are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Each organisation can book a maximum of two exhibition spaces by completing two booking forms.
For any queries relating to this event please contact, Morrow Communications Events Team on Tel: 02890 393837 Email: email@example.com