Sorry this event has now finished.
The Northern Ireland Tourism Awards, in association with DIAGEO Northern Ireland, is about celebrating the very best of our industry.
2018 sees the celebration of 40 years of the Northern Ireland Tourism Awards and in recognition of this, we are introducing a fresh new approach!
Tourism Northern Ireland will be holding two Industry Information Sessions in order to introduce the new entry process for this year's awards.
Your Time to Shine!
Why should I come along?
- The entry process is completely different to previous years and we want to ensure that you are fully briefed on this.
- The sessions will be interactive, allowing you to ask questions to ensure you are clear on the process.
- Category criteria will be discussed with examples provided of the type of information the judges will be looking for.
- We will also inform you of changes to the judging process.
- Date: Thursday 11th January 2018
- Venue: Hilton Templepatrick
- Time: Session 1: 10am-12pm
Session 2: 2pm-4pm
Register for ONE session only.
How to register
In order to secure your place at one of the above sessions, please follow the registration link at the top of this page. Spaces will be limited so please register your attendance as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.