Sorry this event has now finished.
The Republic of Ireland represents a significant tourism opportunity for Northern Ireland. An independent ROI Tourism Taskforce was set up back in 2015 to look at ways to stabilise performance and drive sustainable growth from this market.
The Taskforce launched a report and action plan for unlocking the full potential of the ROI Short Break Market, key insights from the report, which can be downloaded at the bottom of the page, were shared at this event. Tourism NI facilitated this workshop in order to have a discussion with the industry about the tourism potential of the market, and how best to unlock this.
The event covered topics such as:
- The latest research & intelligence on this key market;
- Who the customers from ROI are, the holiday-making segments & how these segments wish to experience and explore Northern Ireland;
- How local industry have already capitalised on this closest to home market to grow their business;
- Driving growth in your business by understanding a collaborative approach to increasing your marketing investment.
To download the presentations and view the videos from the event, please see below:
Industry Case Study: Beth Green, Galgorm Resort & Spa (Presenation in video)
Autumn ROI Campaign 2017 - Partnership for Success
- News Article: Tourism NI Welcomes Report on Unlocking Potential from ROI
- Downloadable Report: Unlocking the growth potential for Tourism to Northern Ireland from the ROI market (PDF)