Sorry this event has now finished.
Facilitated by Paul McGarrity, Octave Digital
To view the fact sheet from this event please click here.
Search and social media, two of the most important areas in modern marketing, formed the basis of the session.
Paul McGarrity , director of Octave Digital outlined the key building blocks of successful use of search marketing and social media - covering paid and organic activity for tourism and hospitality businesses.
Search marketing :
- The power of consumer search
- Review of leading search engines including Google and YouTube
Paid search marketing :
- Search engine optimisation
- Case studies
- Opportunities for tourism businesses on social media
- Common pitfalls and challenges
- Best practise examples of tourism businesses on social media
- Review exercise
This event is part of the Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme 2019/20.
The TED Programme has been developed to help you gain access to the training and resources your business needs to get to the next level, and aims to address the gaps and opportunities for growth as identified by you.