Sorry this event has now finished.
Facilitated by Michelle Connolly, ProfileTree
Please click the links below to view useful top tips factsheets related to this session:
Click here to access the presentation from this event.
Morning Session – Video Production
Content is King and video content should be at the forefront of your marketing strategy. This workshop aimed to proivde an insight into the video process and get you thinking about video, how it can fit into your business and how to plan, create and shoot a short video.
This session included:
- Overview of the different types of video – different content forms and their suitability for different businesses/contexts.
- Group work - Generate content ideas for each other and get an outside perspective on your business.
- Video Production tips - angles, lighting etc.
- Produce a short 30 second video.
- Uploading video and different styles for different types of social media.
Afternoon Session – Video editing
Explore editing video content using just a mobile phone. Learn how to make professional, targeted content to help your business stand out online and really show your customers what you can do.
This session explored:
- The features within simple video editing software in order to create a more professional polished video including branding and adding contact details etc.
- The features of video editing software – adding graphics, logos, music, simple transitions and images.
Suitable for people who are starting out with video or who want to maximise their video creation efforts.
This event is part of the Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme 2019/20.
The TED Programme has been developed to help you gain access to the training and resources your business needs to get to the next level, and aims to address the gaps and opportunities for growth as identified by you.